Comments

Please feel free to leave comments to our site, or public viewers here.

Write a comment

Comments: 11
  • #1

Bethany (Tuesday, 24 July 2012 13:02)

Hi, my name is Bethany and I am the proud mama of Bruno who I named Briar from Sophie and Henry's litter. He is the sweetest hedgehog I have ever seen and I hope to get another hedgehog from Grace soon!

• #2

Bobbie Jo (Tuesday, 18 September 2012 20:22)

I just found this site, not sure how I have missed it considering I am local to you..but I am very certain that I have found my new pet! You really seem to know what you are doing and look forward to getting more info:)

• #3

Danna Morris (Thursday, 07 March 2013 00:29)

I absolutely LOVE our baby that we bought from you last year. He is playful and happy, we love him so much. Grace is very nice and went out of her way to help us on several occasions. She is the only breeder that I recommend because she cares so much for her animals and finding good homes for her hedgehogs.

• #4

Susan (Monday, 29 April 2013 10:40)

I picked up my little BIZZLE on Saturday. We are thrilled to have her in our home. Once she had a chance to meet everyone she relaxed and we are all enjoying her. I can't say enough about how helpful and knowledgeable Grace is. She has been working with me to prepare for my hedgehog for the last 6 months. Her patience, knowledge and desire to make sure that her hedgehogs go to good homes is unsurpassed. She is officially licensed by the USDA and keeps detailed records on all of her hedgies. This whole experience has been wonderful because of my interactions with Grace and her dedication to raising wonderful hedgehogs. Thank you so much for Everything!

• #5

Susan (Wednesday, 15 May 2013 09:14)

I have given Bizzle a bath twice now with the Heartfelt Suds and then used the Heartfelt Quill Cream. While she is not happy about being wet she does like the cream. They smell wonderful and the cream really helps her feel better while she is quilling. (Even my poor dry cuticles feel better) It is important to shake the bottles really good before using them to remix the ingredients, but they are great products. I am so glad I went ahead and purchased them! Thanks!

• #6

Carly (Thursday, 06 June 2013 15:22)

Hadley (now named Luna) is doing wonderful. She has adjusted quite well and loves cuddling in her blanket. Thanks for answering all of my questions Grace. She is a wonderful new addition to our family.

• #7

Madeleine (Tuesday, 28 January 2014 18:27)

I would just like to say first and foremost Grace is AMAZING at what she does! She is the easiest person to work with and is punctual in her correspondence! She put our little guys cage and everything together last minute and included a little food for our hedgie when he decided to have a friend pick him up at an Exotic Animals convention that was convenient at the time. She is personable and can answer any questions you may have. If you are reading this as a prospective new owner, this is the place you want to get your hedgehog! Our baby is amazing!

• #8

Amanda L (Thursday, 02 February 2017 01:27)

I love my baby! Thank you Thank you! He has completed our little family! You really are the most caring breeder I have ever met!

• #9

Jake R (Friday, 24 February 2017 20:57)

Absolutely fantastic! So satisfied with my little guy Odin (now Winston). Grace and her Husband are awesome! 10/10!

• #10

Nicole (Wednesday, 05 February 2020 15:34)

I got my hedgehog from Grace in 2017. They guarantee that your hedgehog will never get WHS (progressive, degenerative, neurological disease similar to MS in humans that paralyzes the hedgehog), but my hedgehog developed WHS, despite their claim of never having any of their hedgehogs develop it. Like requested to do, I reached out to Grace with vet documentation multiple times and never heard back. I had to put my hedgehog down at the age of 1.5 years old. Would not recommend getting your hedgehog from them.

• #11

Heartfelt Hedgehogs (Saturday, 08 February 2020 00:35)

Hi Nichole! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your hedgehog! WHS is a terrible disease and we take every precaution to breed from healthy lines to avoid WHS developing. It is thought to be genetic, but unfortunately there just hasn't been much research to determine the exact cause(s). Unfortunately no hedgehog breeder is immune from WHS developing in a hedgehog at some point, although we have been extremely lucky over the years. I actually still have both the Sire and Dam of you hedgehog, as well as several of their offspring and have not witnessed or heard of any other hedgehog from those lines developing WHS from other customers.

I checked back through our correspondence, the last email I received from you was just over a year ago (2/5/19) mentioning a possible diagnosis but no veterinarian documentation was attached or sent with any of your emails. You had just sent the cover page from the adoption agreement. I had replied back to your email expressing my sympathy and requesting documentation, but have not received any further communication from you until now. WHS can only be diagnosed by a neocropsy via a veterinarian, as there are multiple nutritional deficiencies, injuries, neural issues, or tumors that can mimic the symptoms of WHS. This is why we require a neocropsy report be sent to us.

If you could please send me this documentation I would be more than happy to fulfill our guarantee outlined in the adoption agreement, replacing your loss with a hedgehog from a different line. I am so sorry for your loss, all of our hedgehogs hold a special place in our hearts!